“One of the most calming and powerful actions you can do to intervene in a stormy world is to stand up and show your soul. Struggling souls catch light from other souls who are fully lit and willing to show it.” Clarissa Pinkola Estés
Groups & Workshops
Women’s Healing Circle
Based on Dr. Jalaja Bonheim’s Circlework retreats, this group is an opportunity for women to connect to themselves and one another in a deep, meaningful way.
This group may be for you if you want:
- to connect with your authentic self
- to identify and move past obstacles that are holding you back
- to experience deep, genuine connections with other women
- to feel truly seen and heard
- to get clarity on your life’s work
- to feel clear, confident, and supported in moving toward your personal goals
- to have a deeper sense of peace
- to feel ease and comfort in your body
Each group will include a combination of:
- guided visualization
- deep listening and sharing
- embodiment practices
This group meets once a month from January 2019 – June 2019 (6 meetings), for four hours on the second Saturday of each month.
- The introductory circle in January 2019 will focus on “Connecting with Intention”. You can attend this session alone or decide to commit to the entire series.
- Once we have our circle of committed women, the group will be closed from February – June
- Cost is $118 per session
- Call or email Carrie to inquire about joining this group!